Our year-long paid community organizing fellowship in Boston is a year of field experience and professional development for young Jewish adults (21-30) looking for the opportunity to turn good intention and raw talent into concrete skills and action.
The Jewish Organizing Fellowship is extremely competitive. This year’s class of 17 Fellows was selected from nearly 100 applicants.
What we’re looking for in fellowship candidates:
- A track record of leadership and/or work experience addressing social problems.
- The ability to connect with people easily. Sense of humor is key.
- A sense of outrage in response to injustice and a deep hope for the future.
- Self-knowledge about why making the world a better place matters.
- An interest in exploring the connections between Judaism and social justice work.
Are you excited about developing your leadership, honing your skills as a change agent and being connected to an incredible community of Jewish organizers?
We would love to hear from you! Contact Hannah White with any questions.
Jews of color, trans, gender variant, queer and/or LGBT folks are encouraged apply.