Thank you for your interest in the Jews of Color (JOC) Organizing Fellowship, a national Fellowship with city hubs in New York City, Chicago, and the San Francisco Bay Area. The Fellowship runs May 2023 through May 2024.
Applications are Open!
- Rolling Deadline: Friday, February 17, 2023
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until Feb 17th. The sooner you apply the sooner you will hear back about an interview and your acceptance as a Finalist in the Fellowship.
Interested? Join the Information Call for prospective Fellows on Wednesday, February 1st or 8th, 12:30pm ET, 11:30am CT, 9:30am PT.
Preview the application here. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
1) Using this link, submit your Application Form to provide us with contact information, responses to Short Answer Questions, and uploading your Resume. If the SurveyMonkey application is not accessible to you, you may send your completed google doc and resume to email@example.com.
2) Using this link, have your reference submit this Reference Form.
3) Match Weeks will be Monday, February 27, 2023, through Friday, March 10, 2023. Please save these dates if you do not already have an organizing job that you would like to be your Placement.
The process of becoming a JOC Organizing Fellow has 4 stages:
- Written Application (deadlines Jan 20 and Feb 17)
- Fellowship Interviews with Staff (in February)
- Interviews with Placements (in the 2-3 weeks following the staff interviews)
- Finding a Placement (rolling until the Fellowship is full. The cohort will including 6 Fellows in each city hub)