Join other Jewish Organizing Fellowship alumni and fellows from the past 20 years for our 20th Year Anniversary Alumni Retreat! This retreat will take place at the Isabella Freedman Retreat Center from Friday afternoon at 4:00 p.m. (arrival 2:45 – 3:45 p.m.) November 30 – Sunday afternoon December 2 at 1:30 p.m. Over this retreat, you will have the opportunity to:
- Reconnect with your cohort and others from the Jewish Organizing Fellowship alumni network
- Build new relationships across JOIN alumni generations
- Learn with and from one another
- Celebrate Shabbat together
- Be in community, sing, relax, rejuvenate, be inspired
- Have fun!
We believe that more than ever it is important to come together, to be in community with each other, to celebrate our alumni from the past 20 years, and to reflect together about where we are in this work. Also this will be a family friendly event and we will have childcare available, and we welcome parents and children to join us for this weekend!